ATLAS – Corporate Yoga
- Self-understanding – courage to perceive our needs and accept change.
- Go beyond your comfort zone to face new challenges, understand fears and negative emotions.
- Go beyond your own limits while learning how to respect yourself
- self-confident, vital, conscious human being
- METHOLOGY: You will learn based on direct emotional and physical experience, no intellectualisation.
- We stimulate the brain by activating the meridian points in our body through exercises and stretching. This creates new neural pathways between the right and left hemispheres which allow the brain to function at a higher level. Scientists are calling this whole brain function. This helps to improve the brains ability to learn, focus, concentrate, think more clearly and become more self-aware.
- Applied intelligence is our ability to tap into the subconscious and unconscious mind to make deep real change. We learn to watch the mind and ACT instead of blindly REACTING to life.
- We communicate directly with the subconscious brain. Using breath, sound vibrations and the meridian points on the upper palette to stimulate the hypothalamus. This sacred science changes brain wave frequencies. When the brain is acting in delta wave function we feel less pain, fear and anxiety.
- At a quantum level thoughts which are energy attract into our life what we expect at the deepest level NOT what we want. We have a thin veneer of positivity which dissolves when we face any challenge. To resolve negative thought patterns and fears, we need to allow or feel the emotions and use the frequency of mantra to neutralise the thoughts at an atomic level. The ability to use your own body, breath and mindfulness to be the self-aware, self-confident human being you were born to be.
The ability to use your own body, breath and mindfulness to be the self-aware, self-confident human being you were born to be.